We currently live in a time in which videos has become the main tool to communicate. In our case, we are always on the wave and that is why we have produced a collection of video tutorials to teach how to manage your portfolios in T-Advisor. This collection is organised in our platform in three different items:
- I want to plan my investment goal and create a portfolio to achieve it.
- I want to analyse my investment portfolio and assess it.
- I want to look for assets to create an investment portfolio.
We are aware that our tools have some complexity, if you are new in finances, but we also know that our platform is one of the most powerful and complete in the market. And we offer it for individuals just for 0 euros. These videos and their organisation in three different items depending the personal interests help everyone to enjoy finances.
If you want to take advantage of using T-Advisor, just click on the following links to show these short tutorials and learn more about your platform to manage professionally your financial investments:
- How to create a portfolio in T-Advisor
- How to create my investment plan in T-Advisor
- Link your goal with a portfolio and analyse it
- Analyse your portfolio using the T-Advisor tools
- How to access the information needed to manage your portfolio
- How to search assets in T-Advisor
- What information is provided on the different assets
- What information you can get from Top Score
- What reports the portfolio ranking in T-Advisor
- How to use model portfolios in T-Advisor
- How to add investment opportunities in your portfolio
- How to find investment recommendations from other users
- What are the T-Advisor social tools
Just enjoy them to improve your financial abilities!