T-Advisor updates weekly a list of market opportunities from several stock exchanges around the world. We sum up a selection of the best ones:
- Heineken (Amsterdam). The second largest world brewing company, after the merger between SAB Miller and AB Inbev.
- Subsea 7 (Oslo). A global seabed-to- surface engineering, construction and services contractor for the offshore oil and gas industry resulting from the merger between Acergy and Subsea.
- Sonoco Products (NYSE). A global provider of consumer packaging, industrial products, protective solutions and display and packaging services.
- BMF Bovespa (Sao Paulo). The first largest exchange in Latam and the seventh worldwide.
- Hindustan Unilever (Bombay). An Indian consumer goods company, as foods, beverages, cleaning agents, personal care products and water purifiers. Owned by the Anglo-Dutch Unilever.
Find more opportunities from the main exchanges in the world on our module “Market opportunities” in T-Advisor.