T-Advisor updates weekly a list of market opportunities from several stock exchanges around the world. We sum up a selection of the best ones:
- Actelion (Switzerland). A biopharmaceutical company specialised in drugs and treatments for rare diseases.
- Ementor (Oslo). An IT infrastructure company that sells, installs and support products from other enterprises.
- Industrias CH (Mexico). An iron and steel producer with factories in Mexico, Canada and USA.
- Ambev (Sao Paulo). The largest brewery in Latin America and the fifth in the world.
- Singapore Technologies Engineering (Singapore). An integrated engineering group in the aerospace, electronics, military contracting and marine sectors.
- Daiwa House Industry (Tokyo). Japan’s largest homebuilder, specializing in prefabricated houses.
Find more opportunities from the main exchanges in the world on our module “Market opportunities” in T-Advisor.