T-Advisor updates weekly a list of market opportunities from several stock exchanges around the world. We sum up a selection of the best ones:
- Halma (London). A company specialised in technology to save lives, prevent injuries, and protect people and assets, for instance, explosion protection, smoke detectors or medical diagnosis.
- Ebro Foods (Madrid). The largest Spanish food processing company, with its main business lines: rice, pasta and biotechnology.
- Reinsurance Group (NYSE). One of the largest reinsurance company around the world with approximately $2.9 trillion of life reinsurance in force and assets of $44.7 billion.
- Ienova (Mexico). A Sempra Energy Company, that develops, builds and operates energy infrastructure in Mexico.
- GPT Group (Australia). One of Australia’s largest diversified listed property groups, with a portfolio of offices, logistics, business parks and prime shopping centre assets.
- Hang Seng Bank (Hong Kong). One of the largest banks in Hong Kong with business in retail banking and wealth management, commercial banking, global banking and markets, and private banking.
Find more opportunities from the main exchanges in the world on our module “Market opportunities” in T-Advisor.