T-Advisor updates weekly a list of market opportunities from several stock exchanges around the world. We sum up a selection of the best ones:
- Inditex (Madrid). One of the largest fashion retail groups in the world with eight brands and over 6,460 stores in 88 markets.
- Kesko (Helsinki). A retail store chain with operations in groceries, home improvement, speciality goods and car and machinery in eight countries in Northern Europe.
- Apple (Nasdaq). One of the main hardware and software providers worldwide.
- Great West Life (Toronto). A a leading Canadian insurer, with interests in life insurance and health insurance, investment, retirement savings and reinsurance business, primarily in Canada and Europe.
- Grasim Industries (Bombay). An Indian building materials manufacturing company.
- Qantas (Australia). Australia’s largest domestic and international airline.
Find more opportunities from the main exchanges in the world on our module “Market opportunities” in T-Advisor.