T-Advisor updates weekly a list of market opportunities from several stock exchanges around the world. We sum up a selection of the best ones:
- Indutrade (Stockholm). A Swedish industrial group that conducts development and sales of high-tech components, systems and services.
- KBC Ancora (Brussels). A listed company that holds approximately 19% of the shares in the listed KBC Group, one of the main Belgian banking groups.
- Teleflex (NYSE). A global provider of medical devices used in critical care and surgery, as for vascular access, general and regional anesthesia, amongst others.
- Inversiones La Construcción (Chile). A holding of several companies of different branches, as healthcare, retirement, education and IT.
- Gubre Fabrikalari (Istanbul). The main Turkish producer of chemical fertilizers.
- Japan Airlines (Tokyo). Known in Japan as Nihon Koku, it is the flag carrier of Japan and the second largest airline in the country.
Find more opportunities from the main exchanges in the world on our module “Market opportunities” in T-Advisor.