T-Advisor updates weekly a list of market opportunities from several stock exchanges around the world. We sum up a selection of the best ones:
- Inficon Holding (Switzerland). A provider of instrumentation, critical sensor technologies, and advanced process control software that enhance productivity and quality in sophisticated industrial vacuum processes.
- CAP Gemini (Paris). One of the world’s largest consulting, technology and outsourcing companies.
- Tanger Factory (NYSE). A real estate company that owns the chain Tanger Outlets.
- Canadian Utilities (Toronto). A subsidiary of ATCO Group. The company is power generator, natural gas and electricity distributor and provider of energy services.
- Ultra Tech Cement (Bombay). India’s largest cement company and largest exporter of cement clinker.
- Singapore Telecom (Singapore). The phone and mobile provider in Singapore, knows as its abbreviation Singtel.
Find more opportunities from the main exchanges in the world on our module “Market opportunities” in T-Advisor.