T-Advisor updates weekly a list of market opportunities from several stock exchanges around the world. We sum up a selection of the best ones:
- Adidas (Xetra). The world second largest sportswear company.
- Imperial Tobacco (London). The world fourth largest producer of cigarettes and the largest producer of cigars.
- Promotora y Operadora de Infraestructuras (Mexico). A company focused on construction, operation, development and financing of all kind of infrastructures, as highways, railways, ports, airports and water and waste treatment plants.
- CGI Group (Toronto). One of the world’s largest independent IT and business process services companies.
- Sojitz (Tokyo). A conglomerate of several companies that operates in different fields, as manufacture of products, import, export and provision of services.
- Harvey Norman Holdings (Australia). A franchise and retailer of electrical, computer, furniture, entertainment and bedding goods.
Find more opportunities from the main exchanges in the world on our module “Market opportunities” in T-Advisor.