T-Advisor updates weekly a list of market opportunities from several stock exchanges around the world. We sum up a selection of the best ones:
- ISS (Copenhagen). One of the world’s leading facility services companies, with several business lines: facility management, cleaning, support, property, catering and security.
Snam Rete Gas (Italy). Italy’s leading company in the transport and dispatching of natural gas.
- Weingarten Realty Investors (NYSE). A real estate investment trust (REIT). It is a shopping centre owner, manager and developer.
- Ultrapar (Sao Paulo). The fourth largest Brazilian company. The holding has business lines in oil, chemicals, pharmacies and storage of liquid bulk.
- Hongkong Electric (Hong Kong). The first electric provider in Hong Kong since the 19th century and one of the two main electricity generation companies in the region.
- Singapore Press Holdings (Singapore). A media organisation in Singapore with businesses in print, Internet and new media, television and radio, outdoor media, and property. It owns 18 newspapers in four languages and more than 100 magazines.
Find more opportunities from the main exchanges in the world on our module “Market opportunities” in T-Advisor.