We currently live in a time in which videos has become the main tool to communicate. In our case, we are always on the wave and that is why we have produced a collection of video tutorials to teach how to manage your portfolios in T-Advisor. This collection is organised in our platform in three different items:
- I want to plan my investment goal and create a portfolio to achieve it.
- I want to analyse my investment portfolio and assess it.
- I want to look for assets to create an investment portfolio.
We are aware that our tools have some complexity, if you are new in finances, but we also know that our platform is one of the most powerful and complete in the market. And we offer it for individuals just for 0 euros. These videos and their organisation in three different items depending the personal interests help everyone to enjoy finances.
If you want to take advantage of using T-Advisor, just click on the following links to show these short tutorials and learn more about your platform to manage professionally your financial investments:
Just enjoy them to improve your financial abilities!
We usually write about how to create a portfolio, how to manage it, where to invest or how to include changes in our investments. That’s fine, but we cannot forget that we build and manage a portfolio to reach a financial goal. It can be to buy a house or a car, to save for holidays or the studies of our children or just because we look for a higher return or diversifying our wealth.
T-Advisor last upload tries to cover that point. We have already written about our investment planner, but we missed in that moment a point in which we have work later: how to link that plan with your personal portfolios. You can do it now with a simple click. We explain it easily at the beginning of this video:
A bar reports also if you are on track to reach the target. A relevant point is that you obtain a list of several figures about your goal and its balance. The system is also flexible, because it implements two tools:
- An edition tool to change the portfolio linked with your goal at anytime.
- A chart to compare your current portfolio allocation with the ideal portfolio allocation for your goal obtained in the planner.
Investments must have a meaning, because nobody invests for nothing. We all have dreams and aims to satisfy and they need money to be accomplished. Investment is a way, but smart investors need the right tools to obtain them successfully. T-Advisor has developed these tools to complete the global process, so that any individual can plan their goals and assign a strategy to achieve it. Now it is your time. What are you waiting for?
Are you an investor? How long have you been investing? Maybe recently? You should have to take into account some advices to avoid any fail:
- Analyze your risk tolerance. That is the first step in T-Advisor. You have to answer some questions to know your behaviour related to the chance of losing money. Some people are very risk averse and their profile is conservative. Others are more aggressive and accept more fluctuations. This profiling is very important to decide the products you are going to invest in.
- Decide the amount of money you invest. How to decide it? Analyze you incomes and expenses. You should have always money to cover the regular expenses, set some apart for unexpected expenses and some cash. With the money left, you can decide your investment. We underline this: invest always the money that you do not need for regular expenses. The amount is not very important: you can begin with $1,000 (or euros, pounds or the currency of your country).
- Set a goal and an investment horizon. Why do you decide to invest? Do you think in a car, a house or a long-term investment for your retirement? Be realistic. Do not build any false dreams. Patience is an investor attitude: results are not coming from one day to the next.
- Learn something about finances. No, we do not recommend you to attend a postgraduate or read think handbooks (you may do it, of course), but you have to become familiar with some expressions: performance, returns, volatility, trend… T-Advisor has several hints to make these concepts understandable. This vocabulary will help you take better decisions, as you will be able to look for appropriate products.
- Find the right platform for your interests. The market offers now several ways to invest. There are self-directed platforms to invest on your own in products as shares, funds and ETFs and set your portfolio. Others offer model portfolios depending on your risk profile. In T-Advisor, you have both. Select the one in which you feel more comfortable.
- Be wary with news and experts. Do not let be influenced by sudden events, market fluctuations or positive/negative comments from experts. Investment is a long-term way. You can be a day-trader, but that is a job in its own. We speak today to current people with some money left to invest. Follow your strategy, target your goal and do not react with panic. Fluctuations are usual. Of course, you should rebalance every certain time to adjust your portfolio, but not according with sudden reactions. That will not avoid losses. On the contrary, it maybe creates more than you would like.
These are simple but effective advices for investors. We will soon write about the most important concepts to take into account when deciding a product to invest in.