T-Advisor updates weekly a list of market opportunities from several stock exchanges around the world. We sum up a selection of the best ones:
- DBV Technologies (Paris). A biopharmaceutical company focused in inmunotherapies and treatments for food allergies.
- Neste Oil (Helsinki). The world’s largest producer of renewable diesel.
- Express Scripts (Nasdaq). A provider of integrated pharmacy benefit management services, network-pharmacy claims processing; home delivery pharmacy services or medical and drug data analysis services to manage drug plans for health plans, self-insured employers and government agencies.
- Hindustan Petroleum (Bombay Stock Exchange). An Indian oil and gas supplier.
- Muji (Tokyo). Known in Japan as Ryohin Keikaku, it is a Japanese retail company which sells a wide variety of household and consumer goods.
Find more opportunities from the main exchanges in the world on our module “Market opportunities” in T-Advisor.