T-Advisor updates weekly a list of market opportunities from several stock exchanges around the world. We sum up a selection of the best ones:
- Fresenius (Xetra). A global healthcare group offering high-quality products and services for dialysis, hospitals, and outpatient treatment.
Saab (Stockholm). A Swedish aerospace and defence company.
- Enbridge (Toronto). An energy delivery company focused on the transportation, distribution and generation of energy, primarily in North America.
- Companhia Brasileira de Distribuiçao (Sao Paulo). The biggest Brazilian company engaged in business retailing of food, general merchandise, electronic goods, home appliances and other products from its supermarkets, hypermarkets and home appliance stores.
- Eczacibasi Yatirim (Istanbul). A Turkish industrial conglomerate. The main sectors are building products, pharmaceuticals and consumer products. Additionally, the group is active in finance, information technology, welding technology and real estate.
- Hong Kong Land (Singapore). A property investment, management and development group with interests across Asia.
Find more opportunities from the main exchanges in the world on our module “Market opportunities” in T-Advisor.