T-Advisor updates weekly a list of market opportunities from several stock exchanges around the world. We sum up a selection of the best ones:
- Intesa Sanpaolo (Italy). The largest Italian bank by assets, customers and market capitalisation.
- Nestle (Swizerland). The world largest agri-food company by revenues.
- Palo Alto Networks (NYSE). A technological network security company focused on advanced firewalls.
- Axtel (Mexico). A telecommunications company with business in telephone, mobile, TV and internet. It is the second largest landline telephone provider in Mexico.
- MTR Corporation (Hong Kong). The Hong Kong’s Mass Transit Railway manager and a major property developer and landlord in Hong Kong.
- Daikin Kogyo (Tokyo). A multinational air conditioner manufacturing company.
Find more opportunities from the main exchanges in the world on our module “Market opportunities” in T-Advisor.