T-Advisor updates weekly a list of market opportunities from several stock exchanges around the world. We sum up a selection of the best ones:
- Kone (Helsinki). One of the main world manufacturers of elevators, scalators, moving walkways and building doors.
- Engineering (Italy). A leader company in software, IT services, outsourcing and consultancy in Italy.
- AFP Habitat (Chile). One of the main pension funds in Chile.
- Hypermarcas (Sao Paulo). A consumer goods company with two main business lines: pharmaceutical and hygiene.
- Ashok Leyland (Bombay). The 2nd largest commercial vehicle manufacturer in India.
- NTT Data (Tokyo). A Japanese system integration company and a subsidiary of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone (NTT).
Find more opportunities from the main exchanges in the world on our module “Market opportunities” in T-Advisor.