T-Advisor updates weekly a list of market opportunities from several stock exchanges around the world. We sum up a selection of the best ones:
- Oriola KD (Helsinki). A pharmaceutical company that provides its products and services to other companies of the same branch.
- GN Store Nord (Copenhague). A manufacturer of hearing instruments, audiological diagnostics equipments and headsets.
- Thomson Reuters (Toronto). A major multinational mass media and information company specialised in financial news resulting from the merge of the Canadian Thomson and the British Reuters.
- Banco Santander Chile (Chile). The Chilean subsidiary of the main Spanish banking group.
- Aselsan (Istanbul). A corporation that produces tactical military radios and defense electronic systems for the Turkish Armed Forces.
- Shenzen Expressway (Hong Kong). A construction company specialised in building roads and highways and manage tolls.
Find more opportunities from the main exchanges in the world on our module “Market opportunities” in T-Advisor.