T-Advisor updates weekly a list of market opportunities from several stock exchanges around the world. We sum up a selection of the best ones:
- Continental (Frankfurt). One of the top 5 automotive suppliers worldwide.
- Ageas (Brussels). A Belgian insurance group with business activities in Europe and Asia.
- Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico (Mexico). One of the two airport operators in Mexico, with 12 airports in the Pacific region of the country.
- George Weston (Toronto). The largest food and drug retail company in Canada, with 2,300 stores and 200,000 employees.
- All Nippon Airways (Tokyo). A Japanese passengers’ airlines.
Find more opportunities from the main exchanges in the world on our module “Market opportunities” in T-Advisor.