T-Advisor updates weekly a list of market opportunities from several stock exchanges around the world. We sum up a selection of the best ones:
- Sartorius (Xetra). An international pharmaceutical and laboratory equipment supplier.
- Boliden (Stockholm). A mining and smelting company focusing on production of copper, zinc, lead, gold and silver.
- WGL Holdings (NYSE). A public utility holding company with a diversified business portfolio as provider of natural gas, electricity and green energies.
- Emera (Toronto). A company specialised in electricity generation, transmission and distribution, and gas transmission and utility energy services.
- Wharf Holdings (Hong Kong). A conglomerate of companies of several business lines, as wharfage and dockside warehousing, properties, telecommunications and shopping centres.
Find more opportunities from the main exchanges in the world on our module “Market opportunities” in T-Advisor.