T-Advisor updates weekly a list of market opportunities from several stock exchanges around the world. We sum up a selection of the best ones:
- Deutsche Post (Xetra). The world largest post and logistics service.
- Scottish and Southern Energy (London). A Scottish energy company and one of the “Big Six” that dominate this market in the UK.
- RLI (NYSE). An American property and casualty insurance company.
- Embotelladora Andina (Chile). One of the largest bottling groups in Latam. It produces its own beveradge and also has the Coca-Cola franchise in South America.
- China Water Affairs (Hong Kong). A water supply and water energy producer headquartered in Hong Kong.
- Sundrug (Tokyo). A retail chain with business lines in drug stores for pharmacy and cosmetics and discount stores for food and household goods.
Find more opportunities from the main exchanges in the world on our module “Market opportunities” in T-Advisor.