T-Advisor updates weekly a list of market opportunities from several stock exchanges around the world. We sum up a selection of the best ones:
- Veolia Environnement (Paris). A multinational company that operates in three fields traditionally managed by public institutions: water management, waste management and energy services.
- Unilever (Amsterdam). An Anglo-Dutch consumer goods company specialised in food, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products.
- CAPREIT (Toronto). One of Canada’s largest residential landlords with more than 45,000 units and operations in Canada and Ireland.
- Falabella SACI (Chile). The second largest retail company in Chile that owns 259 stores and 27 shopping malls between Chile and Peru.
- Borusan Mannesmann (Istanbul). One of the world’s leading steel pipe manufacturer.
- NTT (Tokyo). The third largest telecommunications company in the world in terms of revenue.
Find more opportunities from the main exchanges in the world on our module “Market opportunities” in T-Advisor.