T-Advisor updates weekly a list of market opportunities from several stock exchanges around the world. We sum up a selection of the best ones:
- Fresenius Medical Care (Xetra). The world’s leading provider of products and services for people with chronic kidney failure.
- Lundin Petroleum (Stockholm). A Swedish independent oil and gas exploration and production company with core operations in Norway and South East Asia.
- CCR Group (Sao Paulo). One of the largest infrastructure concessions groups in the world, with business in the areas of road concession, urban mobility and services.
- Toronto Dominion Bank (Toronto). The second largest Canadian bank by market capitalisation and one of the top 20 largest in the world.
- Hysan Development (Hong Kong). A leading property investment, management and development company in Hong Kong with a major portfolio of office, retail and residential properties.
- Australian Stock Exchange (Australia). Usually also known as Sydney Stock Exchange, it is a public company that manages the security exchanges in Australia.
Find more opportunities from the main exchanges in the world on our module “Market opportunities” in T-Advisor.