T-Advisor updates weekly a list of market opportunities from several stock exchanges around the world. We sum up a selection of the best ones:
- Straumann (Switzerland). A company specialised in implant and restorative dentistry and oral tissue regeneration.
- IMA (Italy). A world leader in the design and manufacture of automatic machines for the processing and packaging of pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, food, tea and coffee.
- Scotts Miracle Gro (NYSE). A manufacturer that provides do-it-yourself lawn, garden and home protection products.
- Parque Arauco (Chile). The third largest Chilean shopping malls company, with interests in Chile, Peru and Colombia.
- JSW Steel (Bombay). A large conglomerate part of the O.P. Jindal Group. Its industrial production covers several branches, as steel, energy, minerals, ports, infrastructure and cement.
- Tobu Railway (Tokyo). A a Japanese commuter railway company in the Greater Tokyo Area as well as an intercity and regional operator in the Kantō region. It is the third largest rail system in Japan.
Find more opportunities from the main exchanges in the world on our module “Market opportunities” in T-Advisor.