T-Advisor updates weekly a list of market opportunities from several stock exchanges around the world. We sum up a selection of the best ones:
- Electrolux (Stockholm). A global company specialised in home appliances with brands as Electrolux, AEG or Zanussi.
- Jeronimo Martins (Lisbon). A Portugal-based international group operating in food distribution, food manufacturing, and services sectors.
- Comcast (Nasdaq). An American multinational mass media company. The largest broadcasting and cable company in the world by revenue. Also Internet and telephone provider.
- Laurentian Bank (Toronto). A Canadian financial entity, with global services for individual, business and capital markets.
- Mitsubishi Chemical (Tokyo). A company under a holding that joins all chemical, pharmacy and plastic business in Mitsubishi.
- China Travel (Hong Kong). The largest travel group in China, not only as travel provider, but also as hotel operator.
Find more opportunities from the main exchanges in the world on our module “Market opportunities” in T-Advisor.