It is possible that you are a T-Advisor user or that you have already read our website. You have then already checked that T-Advisor is a system of professional tools to manage your portfolios without connection to your securities account. You can think: what advantages does T-Advisor have for an investor?
We would like to change the point of view. Banks provide securities accounts, but, as investor, you also need something else: good and accurate information about your portfolio and the securities in it. Banks do usually not provide this kind of services and, if you have the chance to any of those services, you have surely to pay a fee.
Just enter T-Advisor. When you set your portfolio, you have a wide rage of useful data:
- Your performance and valuation in several different periods.
- A detailed analysis of your positions with a deep T-Report of each one.
- An analysis of your risk compared with the reference markets of your portfolio.
- A diagnosis and suggestions about your possible decisions.
You can also manage your portfolio with several useful features:
- Add any transaction that you do with the positions in any account that you have with all kind of assets: funds, shares or ETFs.
- Create a cash account.
- Modify your portfolio with our tool Optimizer to check the securities that are not performing positively for your investments.
- Set alerts to react to any changes of your positions in order to buy or sell.
If you decide to change your securities, you do not have to look for new ones in other platforms: just look into our Watchlist or in our Market Opportunities module. You have access to the main markets, fund managers and ETFs.
We are not connected to your securities account, but we are the perfect complement. Our proposal is simple: set your portfolios in T-Advisor, manage and watch them, analyze it with our tools, look in our platform alternatives and execute the orders in your bank. Your bank is your channel and we are your supporter to success in investments: A perfect alliance.