T-Advisor updates weekly a list of market opportunities from several stock exchanges around the world. We sum up a selection of the best ones:
- Barratt Developments (London). The UK largest housebuilder, included in the T-Advisor UK Model Portfolio.
- Genmab (Copenhagen). An international biotechnology company specializing in the creation and development of differentiated antibody therapeutics for the treatment of cancer.
- Starbucks (Nasdaq). An American coffee company, coffeehouse chain and the largest coffeehouse company in the world.
- Tyler Technologies (NYSE). An American software company solely focused on providing integrated software and technology services to the public sector.
- Nippon Electric Glass (Tokyo). A Japanese glass manufacturer specialised in glass for flat panel displays (FPD) and liquid crystal displays (LCD), with around 20% of the world’s production.
- Sino Biopharmaceutical (Hong Kong). An integrated pharmaceutical enterprise with advanced modernized Chinese medicinal technology to produce Chinese medicines and chemical medicines.
Find more opportunities from the main exchanges in the world on our module “Market opportunities” in T-Advisor.