T-Advisor updates weekly a list of market opportunities from several stock exchanges around the world. We sum up a selection of the best ones:
- Bilia (Stockholm). A Scandinavian car chain with 97 facilities in Sweden, Norway and Denmark that offers car sales, service and supplementary services.
- Wienerberger (Vienna). The world’s largest producer of bricks and supplier of clay roof tiles, concrete pavers and pipe systems with 204 production sites in 30 countries.
- Cascades (Toronto). The largest recycled paper collector in Canada, and a leader in the production and conversion of corrugated products, tissue paper and specialty products in North America.
- Kimberly Clark Mexico (Mexico). The Mexican subsidiary of the American personal care corporation that produces mostly paper-based consumer products.
- Fenerbahce Sport (Istanbul). A Turkey-based company that manages the sporting, educational, legal and economic activities of the professional football team run by the Fenerbahce Sports Club in Turkey.
- Century Textiles (Bombay). A trendsetter in cotton textiles and also has a remarkable presence in the yarn, denim, viscose filament rayon yarn, tyrecords, caustic soda, sulphuric acid, salt, cement, and pulp and paper industries.
Find more opportunities from the main exchanges in the world on our module “Market opportunities” in T-Advisor.