T-Advisor updates weekly a list of market opportunities from several stock exchanges around the world. We sum up a selection of the best ones:
- Lenzing (Vienna). A supplier of textile and nonwovens industry with high-quality man-made cellulose fibers.
- Randstad (Amsterdam). A company specialised in human resources services and recruitment.
- Alsea (Mexico). The most important restaurant franchise in Latin America, with brands like Domino’s Pizza, Starbucks, Burger King, Chili’s, amongst others.
- Becton Dickinson (NYSE). A medical technology company that manufactures and sells medical devices, instrument systems and reagents.
- Lupin (Bombay). A pharmaceutical company with a wide range of branded and generic formulations as well as biotechnology products.
- Don Quijote (Tokyo). A discount chain store that has over 160 locations throughout Japan as well as three stores in Hawaii.
Find more opportunities from the main exchanges in the world on our module “Market opportunities” in T-Advisor.